The companies featured in the Pet Packaging market are Amcor Plc, Aptar Group Inc., Ardagh Group SA, Coveris Holdings SA, Crown Holdings Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation, Kendall packaging Corporation, Formell Industries Inc., Mondi Group Plc, ProAmpac LLC, WestRock Company, Sonoco Products Co, Silgan Holdings Inc., TCL Packaging Ltd., NNZ Group, The InterFlex Group Inc., Berry Global Inc.
NEWARK, Delaware, April 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global pet care packaging market is by no means likely to move meanly during the forecast period. In other words, the global pet packaging market is expected to reach US$14.1 billion by 2030 with a decent CAGR of 4.2% between 2022 and 2030.
Credible Pet Packaging Market survey report is best for knowing trends and opportunities in the IMF market research industry. These are the genuine tools used in market analysis that businesses can trust with confidence. This Pet Food Packaging Market report sheds light on numerous factors such as general market conditions, trends, inclinations, key players, opportunities, and geographical analysis, all of which help to guide the businesses towards growth and success. The forecasts, analyses, assessments and estimates made in the world-class Pet Care Packaging Market activity report are all based on well-established tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
The global pet care packaging market is by no means expected to move lightly during the forecast period. In other words, the global pet packaging market is expected to reach US$14.1 billion by 2030 with a decent CAGR of 4.2% between 2022 and 2030.
A rapid trend towards the nuclearization of families forces individuals to seek the company of other living beings. Consequently, the humanization of pets is accelerating, thereby increasing spending on pet care products such as pet food, healthcare products, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals.
Request a sample report:
List of Key Players Covered in Pet Food Packaging Market are:
- Amcor Plc
- Aptar Group Inc.
- Ardagh Group SA
- Coveris Holding SA
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- KapStone paper and packaging company
- Kendall Packaging Company
- Formell Industries Inc.
- Mondi Plc Group
- ProAmpac LLC
- WestRock Company
- Sonoco products
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- TCL Packaging Ltd.
- NNZ Group
- InterFlex Group Inc.
- Bay Global Inc.
Key Insights from FMI’s Pet Packaging Market Research
- Rising Demand for Pet Food to Accelerate Pet Care Packaging Market Outlook
- Metallic materials will continue to exert a major influence, with paper and cardboard gaining strong momentum
- Bags and pouches likely to grow in popularity, driven by strong demand for flexible packaging solutions
- Cat food packaging will become the fastest growing segment, dog food will reign supreme
- Asia-Pacific will generate maximum growth potential, thanks to the increase in the number of pet owners in countries such as India, China and Japan
Browse Detailed Abstract of Research Report with TOC:
Information on the impact of COVID-19
As the COVID-19 pandemic tightens its grip around the global economy, a global recession is on the cards. As various industries experience production issues due to shutdowns, revenues and profit margins have deteriorated in recent months.
As for the pet packaging market, this deceleration is expected to be moderate over the short-term forecast period. Despite the imposed closures, the demand for pet care products has remained afloat, as pet owners are very concerned about maintaining the good health of their pet.
Consequently, online sales of various pet care products have escalated, prompting pet care product sellers to capitalize on this new trend to widely market and sell their wares. The small production difficulties encountered in the first months of the pandemic due to logistical constraints are already eroding, restoring market projections.
The global pet packaging market is characterized by the presence of numerous regional and international market players. This made the nature landscape highly competitive.
Some of the major vendors analyzed in this report include Amcor Ltd., AptarGroup Inc., Ardagh Group SA, Bemis Company Inc., Coveris Holdings SA, Crown Holdings Inc., and Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, among others.
A multitude of market strategies are deployed by the aforementioned vendors in order to survive the cutthroat levels of competition in the potential regions. Strategies such as product innovations, mergers and acquisitions, portfolio expansion, and R&D acceleration are proving highly effective in deepening the regional and global footprint of players.
Additionally, prominent players are also taking advantage of online marketing platforms due to the growing popularity of e-commerce. Majority of pet owners prefer to buy goods from the comfort of their homes through leading digital marketing platforms.
Order a full research report:
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Global Market Outlook
- Demand Side Trends
- Supply-side trends
- Analysis of the technology roadmap
- Analysis and recommendations
- Market overview
- Market Coverage / Taxonomy
- Market Definition / Scope / Limits
- Market context
- Market dynamics
- Scenario forecast
- Demand in the optimistic scenario
- Demand in Likely Scenario
- Demand in the conservative scenario
- Global Pet Packaging Industry Analysis
- Key industry perspective: What are industry leaders saying?
- Value chain analysis
- Full list of active participants
- List of raw material suppliers
- List of manufacturers/converters
- List of end users (existing and potential buyer)
- Profitability margins
- Full list of active participants
- Predictors – Relevance and Impact
- Macroeconomic factors
- Regulatory landscape
- Parent Regional Perspectives
- Consumer survey analysis
- Market dynamics
- Global Pet Packaging Market Analysis 2015-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2030
- Historical Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) Value Analysis, 2015-2021
- Current and Future Value Projections of Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units), 2022-2030
- Analysis of annual growth trends
- Analysis of opportunities in absolute dollars
- Global Pet Packaging Market Analysis 2015-2021 and Forecast 2022-2030, By Material Type
- Introduction / Main results
- Historical Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) Value Analysis by Material Type, 2015-2021
- Current and Future Value Analysis and Forecast of Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) by Material Type, 2022-2030
- Paper and cardboard
- Other packing material
- Annual Growth Trend Analysis by Material Type, 2015-2021
- Absolute Dollar Opportunity Analysis by Material Type, 2022-2030
Talk to our research expert:
See related research reports:
Plastic Sterilization Trays Market Research Report – Growth and Forecast 2032
Huge Base Paper Market Growth Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2032
Interlock Vials Market Size, Share and Development by 2032
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs